sábado, 14 de fevereiro de 2009

Turn Red!

This is Santa Maria Moon. She loves red and her husband, Rhuss Moon. They had a little daughter, Lunadora, and now that they just moved she can't help to feel a little bit alone...

Yesterday I wanted to try making recolors already but found out that my body shop didn't work. In the end, to make it work, I had to reset my game. Now that I am starting again, I decided to let a bit of them to you guys, just in case that I lose it again.
Ok, so, I tried very hard and that's what I got: My first recolor! Turn Red! The mesh is from inbeatz (Mesh 016, INCLUDED) and the original dress is from Edenstyle and was created by ML. I give them all the credits. By the way, my recolor got a bit blurry in game, noticed it when I zoomed too much... too bad T_T But it was a wild try after all, I think I can't ask perfection on my first try yet. Thanks to anyone that read and Happy Valentine's Day, even if it is almost over.

Um comentário:

  1. The dress looks really lovely! Good job! I also had a Sim who was obsessed by red, lol. Maybe if you changed the settings to higher, the dress wouldn't go blurry. But it depends mostly on your graphics card, of course. Wish you luck with new creations! :)

    ResponderExcluir