quinta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2009

Apartment Life

Yesterday after I made my post I went to play a bit of the sims 2 and ended up making an apartment. I took some pictures of it for you. The ones that are showing are the front and the second floor. There are still the back, kitchen, grill, playground, gym and the fun space. I don't know how to call it in english, but think about a place where you can play piano or violin, read or play chess, make clothes or clay vases. That's my fun space. The dormitories are not big, they have a bathroom, a bedroom and a small kitchen and living room. You only need to sleep and take a bath there, right? Maybe if you miss a TV *I did not put a TV anywhere, shame* you can buy one for yourself but I really think that I covered almost all the sims needs.
Since it is an apartment, you need Apartment Life. I have all the expansion Packs and I did not check wich ones you'll really need for it to work. As custom content, I got the Ottoman from Around The Sims 2, a flower-like chair from ChinafanSims and lots of recolors from Piggi's Sims. I did not use any special stuff from special packs from the sims, so just normal expansions will do. And as a statement, give me a discount, this was the 3rd try to make the same apartment. On the first try I saved it as apartment before finished the construction mode and had to delete it. Second try I made it quite complete, but forgot the stairs. So on this one I was pretty tired, it ended up getting as I wanted, but not as good as I had it on my mind. I'll work it out on my next buildings.
Next round: Time to make a Sim...

2 comentários:

  1. I like it! It seems to have a lot of space. Maybe you should work on the children's playground, I love these. :)

    I've been re-decorating some of the Maxis dormitories, I may publish some pictures on my blog as well.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. It has a lot of space, yeah. I wanted to decorate it more, but honestly I am not very good at decorating. I'm happy that you liked Hanna ^^

    ResponderExcluir