quarta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2009

Run Lola, RUN!

Today was a very hard day. I had to go after a lot of people to sign a lot of papers to not get reproved in a subject on my university. I am exhausted, trust me.
So, my dad asked me what I think it is worse in USA, women or races. I did not get the question till he told me that they did not chose Hilary as their candidate, but they did to Obama. Interesting point of view, isn't?
And I was looking for heart seamless backgrounds to make some wallpapers for my apartment on The Sims 2 and found out that all the ones that I like are paid. Too bad. The Sims 2 HomeCrafter Plus did not want to open too, so I was not able to turn even a single wallpaper.
To make it short: I am tired and stressed. Now I will start looking for photoshop tutorials and force myself to learn how to make my own textures. Wish me luck.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário