sábado, 4 de setembro de 2010

Leonardo di Caprio and Inception

I must confess that the first movie that I watched from Leonardo di Caprio was Titanic and that, if he wasn't the main male character, he could have passed as one of the many people that just died on the movie. But something changed from back then to nowadays. It is not like he is the best actor in Hollywood, but he deserves the fame that he has.
Inception, from Christopher Nolan, is a great movie, we all have to agree about that. I watched it with a friend that I didn't see for a long time. We had to choose between Salt, with Angelina Jolie and Inception, with Leonardo di Caprio. She doesn't know, but I watched Salt on the weekend before I meet her, so I put all my effort on going to watch Inception. And I don't regreat it.
After watching it I made a point to get everyone that did not watch it (yet) to do so. The first person was my brother and after that, my dad and one of my friends called Tadeu. I was hoping to go see the movie a second time with my mother till she said "I don't like Leonardo di Caprio, so I won't watch it". It made me disappointed.
So, if you are one of those people that do not watch a movie because X actor or Y actress is on it, get other people's opinion on count too. Inception is on another level of art and anyone that loves the big screen should give it a try, liking Leo or not.
And that's all for today! Tomorrow I will talk about The Last Airblender.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário