domingo, 5 de setembro de 2010

Avatar - The last Airblender

I know, I know. When someone hear Avatar and think about cinema the first thing that comes to mind is the movie from James Cameron. But for those who had a life for the last 10 years, Avatar is a very funny and deep anime. I did not watch the whole serie, but for sure I liked it when I managed to watch a chapter or 2. So, when the movie came out I could do nothing less than go watch it!
The movie starts saying what should be obvious - Book One: Water - and it makes me think about the next movies that (I hope) will come. Before going to watch it I read something that M. Night Shyamalan said about the movie: he wants it to be a trilogy. So do I! It would be a bother to see a good story like "The last Airblender" go unfinished like that. So if you did not watch the movie yet, go and do it NOW!

A little about the movie...
Anyone that watched the cartoon do know the story and might find it a bit empty and boring. Most of the funny scenes that the cartoon had were cut off to make the movie a bit more clean, but you still get the chance to laugh here and there with one or two funny things happening on screen.
I don't know if the fire prince will befriend Aang but I hope he will. Honestly, what kind of enemy would save an enemy? Maybe a desperate prince, I tell ya!
Now now, I will go sleep. I got a flu, so I better take some medicine and go sleep early (at 23:30? Who am I trying to fool?).

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário